Sunday 19 October 2014

#336 Henning Wehland - Crazy About You


-Why?
Today's choice is easy: I share something from Henning Wehland just because I met him randomly at one beergarden here in Berlin. This lovely and warm person seen in TV just walked towards me, hehe :) If he wasn't leaving by bike and beer in his hand by the time I had just arrived, I would have definitely asked a photo with him. This was such a strange moment for me - I was so happy to finally see and recognize some German celebrity myself... I mean, my friends, who have been living in Germany longer than me, would probably recognize more people (that I do not know) and my friends back in Estonia know nothing about famous people in Germany. I really wanted to share my merriness and joy with somebody, but with whom? Nah...
Very homemade piece of recording, but the better it passes on my emotion. And I didn't know he is left-handed :)


-What?
Henning Wehland - Crazy About You

No comments:

Post a Comment