Wednesday 29 October 2014

#346 Tim Bendzko - Es geht wieder vorbei


-Why?
I'm a little sad today. I knew, that Tim Bendzko was playing in a concert hall about 100 m away from my house here in Berlin tonight and the concert, with "fancy" prices for tickets, was sold out already for months. I went to my regular jogging to Tiergarten after work and I had to pass the concert hall to reach there. You can now just imagine, how "cool" it was to sweat around the house, where, I know, that he is standing on a stage and singing my favorite songs at this very moment. (And on the next moment, I pass the homeless people on street, grilling potatoes on one-time grill & freezing in sleeping bag, which makes me think, that we are all the damn same human beings, how did it come to this gap, that one of us is so glorified and the other next to, is literally just trying to stay alive at all...). Yeah...what was I actually about to say...? I missed the concert. Es is weider vorbei gegangen...
Can't wait to be rich and fast for next lives.


-What?
Tim Bendzko - Es geht wieder vorbei
Album: Unter die Haut (2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment